Southeast US spa vacations include luxury spas in Florida, spa resorts in the Carolinas, and fitness spas in Tennessee. Whatever spa experience you're looking for, you'll find it in the southeastern states!
Do you want to relax on the beach and feel truly pampered? Look for one of the spas in Florida.
Or maybe you're looking for a fresh start for your health and put wellness ahead of luxury - there's a great fitness spa in the hills of Tennessee I'm sure you'll enjoy.
Here are some of the best spas in the southeastern US states:
• Naples Grande Spa at Grande Beach Resort, Naples - This lovely resort spa offers massage, body treatments, and healthy cuisine.
A well-equipped fitness center is available, along with meditation rooms, ad couples massage suite, and a labyrinth.
• Canyon Ranch Hotel and Spa, Miami Beach - One of the best health spas in Florida, with a la carte spa services, Canyon Ranch Miami Beach has something for everyone.
You can indulge in a spa day for some pampering, or meet with medical professionals to put together a comprehensive program of nutrition and fitness regimens to assist in weight loss.
• Palazzo Spa at Boca Raton Resort, Boca Raton - This resort spa is ultra-elegant and luxurious, with treatments incorporating sea plants and minerals, blueberries, citrus, and sugar scrubs.
• Tennessee Fitness Spa, Waynesboro - Located in the heart of Tennessee (95 miles south of Nashville), this fitness spa is rustic yet comfortable and affordable. The spa offers fitness assessment at the beginning and end of your stay, so you can see how far you've come!
Outdoor activities and fitness classes in the gym keep you moving. Massages and facials are available for relaxing after an active day.
•Blackberry Farm and Farmhouse Spa, Walland - The spa, located in a restored 19th century farmhouse in the Smokey Mountains, offers a wide range of massages and facials, body wraps and scrubs, plus hydrotherapy and Vichy showers in their wet room. The Farm has lots of outdoor activities for every season.
• Lakeview at Fontana, Bryson City - This affordable spa refers to itself as "rustic chic" and offers views of Lake Fontana and the Smokey Mountains. You'll definitely get away from it all - there are no phones or TVs in the rooms!
A very small and intimate resort with spa treatments, it's the perfect place for a girlfriend getaway or a mother-daughter getaway.
• Om Spa, Charlotte - a day spa with chiropractic services along with traditional spa and salon treatments. Couples massage and mother & baby massages are available.
• The Spa at Ballantyne, Charlotte - The Ballantyne is a lovely resort hotel in a tranquil setting in Charlotte.
The hotel boasts a 20,000 square foot spa offering a variety of massages, wraps, and salon services. The fitness center offers daily classes and boot camps.
• Westglow Resort and Spa, Blowing Rock - An all inclusive spa in the Blue Ridge Mountains with a weight loss and fitness program, along with a day spa for casual use by resort guests.
There are stress relief programs and cooking classes to help you bring your healthy new lifestyle home with you.
We love reader suggestions! (You can click on the "suggest a site" button to the left, or "advertising", if you have an activity you think our readers would like).
Here are some of the sites others have suggested:
• Girlfriend Fitness Getaways, Florida and California
For more US spas: